Let's take a break and rock it a bit




Cocktail Hour at 606 Rivanna Avenue
So, I am enjoying my industrial view with a Devil's Backbone Vienna Lager and I stumble across my old friend Al Anderson. You first met Al here  My favorite Drummer in the World  as the long time guitarist for the ineffable Go see Al here rock renegades NRBQ. Al eventually left NRBQ and has done tons of cool stuff...writing his own country songs and playing studio gigs with the best of them.
 
So let's take a little break and let Big Al rock us a bit (he looks better and happier here than he did 40 years ago).



It Came From The South Big Al

Big Al poppin strings on what, a pink K-Mart Stratocaster?

I Ain't Ever Slowin Down Big Al

and diggin Helen on back up vocals...still here...still around...I ain't ever slowin down.

 

 

 






Comments

Popular Posts