Is There better than Here?

I was walking around Charlottesville today, wandering and a pondering if there was anywhere to go?
Are there cooler little houses like this in Portland?
 That is my house.Would I be happier in the Slabs?
 Is the BBQ better in Austin?
 Our *Historic District* here in Charlottesville was modeled after one in Boulder; would I be happier strolling down that mall?
 Modern houses for hipster families; are they hipper in Arcata?
 Shots of Rugby Road at the University of Virginia, including my old fraternity.
Is camping by the Rivanna River any different than camping by any other alluvial stream?
 The restaurant I started washing dishes in in 1978. Shall I wash dishes in Boone in 2012?
And what of The Rotunda at the University?

Sell the family farm to be a campground host?

Comments

Popular Posts