Is napping a character flaw?


My most recent ex-wife, (ever seen the Dukes of Hazzard?)although my first ex-wife and mother of my children also had a problem with it as well, thought that having a little lie down was a character flaw in manliness. Daisy, in all honesty, did grow up as  a natural born Green county.....uh.... mountain girl. She used to say 'where I come from, real men don't take naps'. I used to inwardly think 'no, sister,.... they take naps, it might be behind the barn on the gator, but they take naps'.
Say around 2:00 PM Monday, on the banks of the Rivanna.














Get the pillows just right, the Shin-zu yoga mattress just right.

Open doors for Rivanna riverside view.


Fixate on the leaves doing their thing outside the window...and... night-night!

Comments

Popular Posts