Chef Ted Gettin Started


I am 55, a 1980 University of Virginia Spanish Major Graduate, single, a homeowner, and have three children: two out of college, and one in community college. I have travelled overseas and domestically extensively, although it has been a while.
 I am thinking about a change, I just don’t know what that change is going to be. Not that I don’t love my business, but I’ve been at it a long time!

Anybody got any ideas for my final act?

 My interests at this point would include owning a campground, RV ‘ing in some way, commercial gardening in some way (*grin*), living overseas in some way. Got any ideas? Who needs a responsible person to do things?
Initially, maybe just driving a RV to California that needs to be transported, supervising construction in Costa Rica or something like that. Hey, I am allowed to dream, no?
At some point in the future, I would have to do something with this business, maybe train a young me to eventually buy it?


Again, anybody got any ideas?

Comments

Unknown said…
Well by golly, I think you might have found the answer! This blog is funny ~ informative and zanily brilliant! Like the way you think ~ love the way you write!

If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with success unexpected in common hours.
Henry David Thoreau

Saying it is one thing ~ making it happen is another ~ and you are wow-ing me right now, Chump Ted.

All my best wishes ~ happy trails to you always!

Popular Posts